Thursday, August 28, 2008

I can drive like MS??


Every weekend's night i will go back to my hometown which locate in KL. Then tonight as usual my parents will come and pick me up after 10pm and i was given a chance to drive back to KL tonight. Since there has been a while i didn't drive therefore i try to drive as safe as possible. On the way suddenly my dad said : " Hey my dear do u know that you can drive just like MS?"

I thought he was saying that i can drive just like the F1 champion Michael Schumacher. But after that dad continue to say: " Ya my son you can really drive like Mr Snail. Who else you thought? Michael Schumacher? haha! forget about it."

From what my dad told me i found out that he was using Simile to describe how slow i was drive.By the way it was kinda sad because there is nothing wrong to drive slow and steady!!! Safety come first what...

No comments: