Friday, August 29, 2008

Am i too sensitive???


This afternoon i fetch my mom to somewhere and after i park the car and go down from the car a guy come approach to me. Initially my intuition told me that this guy might be a robber or a bad guy. I had prepare to let him taste my fist and "shadow leg" which i learnt last time during secondary school if he really a bad guy. You must know that nowadays there are a lot of bad guys who always do bad things to the people and to the society. KL is no longer safe anymore.


Surprisingly he just want to ask about how to go Kepong but i still hold my guts and always beware of him. Yet i still answered his question and show him the way to go to Kepong without any hesitation. In the end nothing happened and he said thank you to me and go.


I am not trying to tell you that i know self-defence skill but is about Critical Thinkng man! No no should be Sister! lol. Ya why i know how to go to Kepong Baru without any guideline? This is because it has be an Implicit Knowledge that stored in my mind since few years ago. Therefore i need no guideline to show him how to go to Kepong.

No comments: