Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Call me “Yao Ming”



I had a Dj mid-term test in the afternoon. If I pass the test then I will have a chance to be an emcee for the events in school. I was too tired after the class today then I decided to take a nap so that I can recharge my energy. I forgot to set the alarm to wake me up on time. Initially I will be late for the test but luckily my roommate woke me up and I “rocketed” to the studio from my hostel, hoping that I won’t be late. Too bad I was late for 5minutes and I wasted the precious 5minutes. I have to talk faster and get things done in a rush way. I can’t imagine what marks I will score but truly hope that I will pass the test because I do like to be a DJ.

I use the word “rocketed” so that you can imagine how fast and how rush the moment I run to studio. I had use Metaphor in my statement.

P/S: Yao Ming is with Houston Rocket team in NBA.

No comments: